This little guy’s name is Joey. He started out as my bird around 1984ish, and then went to live with my sister Terri… for some 25 years. Joey just recently passed on to the Rainbow Bridge. We estimated him to be around 28 years old. He was quite the little character with a very loud cat call whistle. I painted this picture to celebrate his long lived and happy life. He will be missed!
Sign up for our mailing list.
Add Link to Facebook
- Wendy Vasseur Hi Marianne,
What do you charge for a dog portrait and what size are they?
Wendy Vasseur October 24, 2014 7:24 am
- Marianne Harris, Artist Finally completed this little painting of a very special chocolate puppy, who at 3 months old, went to the Rainbow Bridge way too soon. This is Coco Bella. October 14, 2014 8:01 pm
- Marianne Harris, Artist Just finished up on this Barrel Racer... the 3D winner at the Summer Series Futurity. This is Bondalena Bar Flit... aka Tequila... owned by Ashley Robertson. Thank you to Sherry Hagemeier for commissioning me to paint the four winners. I still have two to go!! Photo reference by Danny Cook. October 8, 2014 6:41 pm
- Suzanna Trompczynski Hi I spoke to you this weekend at Wag, and sorry I ddnt get your card, I would like to find out cost and info on getting my trinity jo painted by, I will attach a pic my email address is email@example.com thank you October 6, 2014 5:09 pm
- Marianne Harris, Artist I still have room for a couple more Holiday Commissions. If you would like to give the gift of a pet portrait for Xmas... please don't delay in letting me know. My prices are posted on my website at mebsart.com. All prices include frames. October 6, 2014 10:55 am
- Marianne Harris, Artist I created this poster of all the dogs of WAG that I have painted over the years. Then decided to create a little contest for the agility folk at WAG today... with all the money's earned going to the K9 Cancer Walk in Elk Grove next weekend. There was a second poster with just numbers, and those who entered had to guess the names. Justine Bradley was my winner and received a $100 gift certificate towards a pet portrait by me! :-) It was fun and for a good cause. So here's the poster. Aren't they a great bunch of beautiful canines!! October 5, 2014 7:02 pm
- Marianne Harris I'm happy to announce there will be two different ways to win Gift Certificates for commissioned pet portraits by me this weekend at the WAG CPE agility trial in Elk Grove. Both are to raise money for the K9 Cancer Walk. There will be a $150 Gift Certificate in the WAG Raffle for the K9 Cancer Walk, and I will be holding a special contest involving the different WAG dogs that I have painted over the last few years, with the winner receiving a $100 Gift Certificate. I suggest anyone interested in this contest to take a look at all the WAG dogs I have posted on my Facebook pages. This special contest will be held on Sunday only. See you all there! :-) October 2, 2014 10:56 pm
- Marianne Harris, Artist This sweet face is Piper, owned by Karen Clark Porter. Sadly Piper has gone to the Rainbow Bridge at a very early age, and I was honored to memorialize her beautiful face for Karen. I hope it brings her only joy every time she looks at it and remembers all the great things about this little lady. September 25, 2014 3:32 pm
- Marianne Harris, Artist I have been asked a few times if I will ever have a horse calendar. You ask... I deliver. I spent the last couple of days putting this together and sent it to the printer this morning. He is going to have 12 calendars ready for this weekend's Art at the Classic. I'm very excited to announce my very first horse calendar. They will be discounted at the Classic this weekend for anyone coming to the show. After the show I will have some available for sale ($10). PM me if you have an interest in one. September 15, 2014 12:45 pm
- Marianne Harris, Artist This is "Double Trouble". I started this painting last year at the Draft Horse Classic. It's been sitting, waiting for me to finish it. I thought I should at least get it done before this years Draft Horse Classic. So here it is... all done! September 11, 2014 12:05 pm
- Wendy Vasseur Hi Marianne, What do you charge for a dog portrait and what size are they? Wendy Vasseur October 24, 2014 7:24 am